How Can We Help?
How do I create mirrored drives (RAID 1)?
You need a minimum of 2 identical drives in order to create mirrored drives (RAID 1).
IMPORTANT NOTE: Creating a RAID will delete any files that exist on either hard drive. Make sure to export all files you need to keep before creating your RAID.
Here are the steps:
- Login to InVidia SRx recorder using your mouse
- Right-click > select Main Menu
- Click SETTING
- Click STORAGE
- From the Menu on the left, select RAID
- At the top, select RAID 1 from the TYPE drop down box
- The table below will list your drives – check the boxes for each of the two drives
- Click the CREATE MANUALLY button